WHAT WE DO
- FulvicXcell Products is a business-to-business contract manufacturer of the highest quality humic and fulvic acids.
- Our products are non-toxic, concentrated, and easy-to-use.
what we make
- light molecular weight humic acids
- low molecular weight fulvic acids
- extremely low molecular weight fulvic acids
CERTIFIED ORGANIC INPUT MATERIALS
Health Canada Site licensed
- Health Canada licensed facility for the production of Natural Health Products (NHPs)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliant
- Food-Grade Manufacturing Facility
As part of our commitment to the highest standards of product quality and safety, we utilize food-grade manufacturing equipment and systems to produce and package our products. Our manufacturing protocol and procedures are compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as outlined in Part 3 of the Natural Health Products Regulations (SOR/2003-196).
- Patented Fulvic Isolation Technology™ (FIT™)
We use an innovative production process that leverages physical principles to extract the many fractions of humic substances including humic and fulvic acid. Having diverged from the industry standard residue-adding base-acid reactions, we are unbounded by the constraints of a chemical extraction. We select and isolate compounds at the molecular level and are therefore able to produce traditional and custom products that are concentrated and environmentally-friendly, and purer than most alternatives.
- Premium Humic and Fulvic Acid Feedstock
Our products are derived from an exclusive humic substances deposit located in Canada. This material is remarkably high in humic and fulvic acids while low in undesirable ash and heavy metals common to other feedstocks from which competitor products are manufactured. We preserve the purity of this premium material within our patented isolation technology to produce products of superior quality.
- Natural Humic Substances Profile
Humic substances are a heterogeneous mix of humified compounds with complex chemical structures. Unlike classical methods that exclude compounds according to their solubility at unnatural pH levels, our FIT™ system retains the diversity of this mix without compromise to the stability, utility, and total performance of these materials as found in nature.
- Fully Pasteurized
Our products are fully pasteurized to protect their purity and comply with regulatory standards of quality and safety regarding the presence of pathogenic bacteria. They are optimized for applications with sensitive biomes and where product quality is strictly controlled.
- Advanced Drying Technology
Our powder products are finished using a state-of-the-art drying technology designed to maintain the quality of our food-grade products. This results a lightweight crystalline structure for exceptional dissolution and dispersibility within aqueous solutions and superb mixability with other materials.